Saturday, February 04, 2006

It's Time To BLOG!

Well, my son told me to BLOG. I said what? Yeah, BLOG. I asked, what is that? So the computer genius showed me by setting his up and he beacme a writer. Now I sit, next to my lovely wife, BLOGGING. Can you believe. I think my daughter has really been blogging alot longer. She is very computer oriented as a user. She is part of the generation that not only speaks English (or spanish), but also speaks computer. All my nieces speak computer, and even my sister-in-law speaks computer. So now i do. I will update my resume and include that I speak computer.

I will take some time later to put the interests of my wife and I to share with mybloggers. It is good to be here and we would love to here from all of you.

Oh, by the way, we are the Bernstein's: WE ARE FAMILY!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger wally50 said...

This is so cool. Why did you stop blogging?
Valeria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home